- 1 pound steak
- 3 cloves of garlic.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 packet of Peruvian aji panca
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper.
Steps to Make It
Gather the ingredients.
- Cut the beef into pieces and place the pieces in a glass bowl.
- Mash or crush the garlic.
- Pour all the ingredients over the beef: The crushed garlic, vinegar, Peruvian aji panca paste, cumin, salt, and 2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper.
- Marinade over the beef and mix well.
- Cover the beef and let it rest for for 30 or 50 minutes in the refrigerator or room temperature.
- Prepare the grill
- Place the pieces beef onto the skewers (about 4 pieces on each skewer, depending on size).
- Add vegetable between the pieces beef (Optional)
- Grill the skewers until it is done.
Serve the anticuchos with a salad or potatoes.