Baby Alpaca Fur Teddy Bear - Hand Made (Natural White)
- This Baby Alpaca bears meets or exceeds manufacturing & safety standards set by the USA and individual state requirements for plush figures. Naturally flame retardant, filled with hypoallergenic NEW polyfill, child safe eyes & nose
- 14 inch Baby Alpaca Teddy Bear - An incredibly soft and cuddly companion for a child or adult.
- Hand made in South America from 100% pure baby alpaca friendly fur - each bear is unique!
- To clean, wipe with a damp cloth and allow to air dry, then brush gently.
- Age 4 and up / 100% Baby Alpaca Fur
Delightfully soft and cuddly, these alpaca plush stuffed animals are the ultimate treat! Each of our one of a kind bears are made by hand from all natural alpaca; which is hypoallergenic and dander free. Treat yourself or someone special to an alpaca teddy bear and experience first hand the sublime softness, adorable face and huggable cuddly nature every unique bear possess. Our collectable bears are made from 100% pure Baby Alpaca fur (Baby Alpaca is the industry term used to identify the finest alpaca fur, and does not accurately indicate the animals age) and filled with clean, NEW hypoallergenic poly fill; only child-safe safety eyes and noses are used. The fur used for these bears is all natural and dye free, often white is the softest of all alpaca because of the lack of pigment. These bears meet or exceed all US and independent state requirements for plush figures. This assures you that you're purchasing the highest quality bear available. No two alpaca teddy bears are ever the same because they are hand sewn from natural alpaca. Your bear will be similar in size and shade to the one shown. Color shades and size as well as fur length will vary from one bear to another. On average fur length is 1 inch. Alpaca fur is a no-kill, friendly fur. A byproduct of alpaca farming, alpacas are never harmed to obtain their fur and our products are made only from animals that expire naturally. To clean, wipe with a damp cloth and allow to air dry, then brush gently. Do not submerge in water. Alpaca fur does not absorb water and has no lanolin or grease that can hold allergens. If submerged, water will penetrate into the body of the bear and will damage it. With care, this alpaca bear will be a wonderful friend, to be cherished for years.